Each App Feature has its own unique statistics and reporting post-event. Below is a list containing each of the various features and where to find the relevant statistics for each.
These features include:
Page banners can be created to appear at the bottom of the app. Banners can be used to draw attendees’ attention to something in the App.
To view Page Banner statistics:
- Navigate to App > Banners from the Navigation menu
- View the total and unique clicks for each individual banner
Submission forms can be used to gather information from attendees. For example, session or speaker feedback, registering interest for next year’s event, voting on a poster listing etc.
To view and export Submission Form responses:
- Navigate to App > Submission Forms from the Navigation Menu
- View the total number of submissions for each form listed
- To export, click Export Submissions for each form, or click the drop-down on each option and select one of the following:
- Results by Question: show responses as a per question summary. Exportable as an excel file.
- Results by Submission: show responses per submission. Exportable as an excel file.
- Export PDF: export a stylised PDF for this specific form
Ask a Question
Ask a question enables attendees with the App to submit questions prior to a session. It is a valuable feature for events without the Interactive Sessions element.
To view Ask a Question submissions:
- Navigate to App > Ask a Question from the Navigation Menu
- Select an enabled session
- View the questions. Please note: these submissions are not exportable.
When sending push notifications, you are able to view statistics for how many attendees were sent the notification and how many have opened/viewed it.
Popup messages can be used to highlight important information to attendees when they navigate to pages in the App.
To view Popup Message statistics:
- Navigate to App > Popup Messages from the Navigation menu
- View the total views of individual Popup Message
Page views for the event app are visible in the CMS. These are broken into Total Views (the total number of times the page was viewed) and Unique Views (the first view of each page by a unique attendee is recorded - E.g. 1 view per attendee).
To view Page Views:
- Navigate to App > Stats & Usage from the Navigation Menu
- Select the All Page Views tab