THIS ARTICLE HAS BEEN ARCHIVED AS OF SEPTEMBER 2019. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN MAY NOT BE CURRENT. PLEASE CONTACT ENTEGY SUPPORT IF YOU REQUIRE ASSISTANCE.
How to create an about page
The about page type is a simple page type used to display information about an event, project or location. Along with the about copy, various contact details can be provided.
Create an about content page type
- Navigate to Content from the Navigation Menu
- Click Create a New Page from the right-hand options on the Configuration Panel
- Select About from the list of page types
- Add a menu icon (optional)*
- Click Create
- Enter a Title for your About content page type
- Click Save
*Add a menu icon step is optional. Icons can also be linked to an App main menu from App Element in the Core