PLEASE NOTE: Onsite Printing Software has since replaced EntegyPrint. All devices currently running EntegyPrint will need to be updated to Onsite Printing Software to function. Please download and install following the guide below.
- Download link assets.entegy.com.au/badgeprint/Setup.msi or by clicking here.
- Download the .msi from the url, then open the file.
- A security warning will appear - click More Information > Run Anyway
- Run BadgePrintSetup.msi to setup the program. Double click the BadgePrint Config desktop icon.
- Select the desired printer from the Printer drop-down. The printer selected has to be the default printer on Windows Devices and Printers.
- Select the Paper Size from the drop-down menu
- Select the Side/s you wish to print. TIP: If the badge template is only single sided, select Front
- Select the badge Rotation from the drop-down. TIP: This option is only relevant if you are printing a double-sided badge and need the back to be rotated
- Set the Badge Orientation - this controls which way the printer will print the badge:
- Auto: Allow the print software to figure out the orientation of the badge based on the badge dimensions.
- Portrait: Print the badge in portrait orientation regardless of badge dimensions.
- Landscape: Print the badge in landscape orientation regardless of badge dimensions.
- Click Save
Set Default Printer
- Open up Windows Control Panel.
- Navigate to Hardware and Sound then Devices and Printer.
- Right-click on the required printer and from the menu select Set as default printer from the drop-down menu.