- Download link assets.entegy.com.au/badgeprint/Setup.msi or by clicking here. This application is only available for PC.
- Download the .msi from the url, then open the file.
- A security warning will appear - click More Information > Run Anyway
- Run BadgePrintSetup.msi to setup the program. Double click the BadgePrint Config desktop icon.
- Select the desired printer from the Printer drop-down. The printer selected has to be the default printer on Windows Devices and Printers.
- Select the Paper Size from the drop-down menu
- Select the Side/s you wish to print. TIP: If the badge template is only single sided, select Front
- Select the badge Rotation from the drop-down. TIP: This option is only relevant if you are printing a double-sided badge and need the back to be rotated
- Set the Badge Orientation - this controls which way the printer will print the badge:
- Auto: Allow the print software to figure out the orientation of the badge based on the badge dimensions.
- Portrait: Print the badge in portrait orientation regardless of badge dimensions.
- Landscape: Print the badge in landscape orientation regardless of badge dimensions.
- Click Save
Set Default Printer
- Open up Windows Control Panel.
- Navigate to Hardware and Sound then Devices and Printer.
- Right-click on the required printer and from the menu select Set as default printer from the drop-down menu.