Whenever changes are made to the registration forms, these will need to be published to either the staging (preview) domain and/or the live domain.
You will also need to re-publish the form if changes are made to profile types or fields.
To publish the registration form:
- Navigate to Regsitration > Form Setup from the Navigation Menu
- Navigate to the relevant form from the list, and select Form Builder from the drop-down menu
- Click Publish in the top right-hand corner
- Select where you would like the form to be published to
- Staging Domain: A preview state where you can checkout with paid forms. Will create any profiles created via this form.
- Live Domain: The live URL used for your end-attendees. All payments made via this form will be live.