How to invite Entegy to your Apple Developer Account
Disclaimer: Entegy will only use the privileges granted to add, update or remove apps related to the Entegy Suite of Products.
Once you have completed both invites for the Apple store, you will need to complete the final invite for the Google Play Store.
When all three (3) invites have been sent, you will need to link your Store Account into the Entegy CMS. Learn more about this process, here.
Accounts registered as the 'Individual' Entity Type for the Apple Developer Program OR that are registered to the Apple Enterprise Program are not eligible for Option 1.
Step 1 of 2: Apple App Store Connect (email@example.com)
Entegy needs to be an Admin in your App Store Connect team to be able to create and submit apps.
- Login to https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/
- Click ‘Users & Roles’
- Click the plus ‘+’ sign next to ‘User(s)’
- Enter the following details into the form then click ‘Next’
First Name: Build
Last Name: Team
- Select the ‘Role’ as ‘Admin’ and click ‘Next’
- Click ‘Save’
Step 2 of 2: Apple Developer Center (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Entegy also needs to be an Admin in your Apple Developer Center team. This enables us to create App IDs, push certificates, provisioning profiles and add distribution certificates as required.
- Login to https://developer.apple.com/account/
- Click ‘People’ in the left panel
- Click ‘Invite People’
- Type email@example.com in the ‘Invite as Admins’ field
- Click ‘Invite’
Have you invited Entegy to your Google Play developer team? If not, click here to learn how.
Next steps: Linking your Store Accounts to the Entegy CMS