This guide takes you through the process of setting up Attendance Tracking for a project in the Core.
1) Create your project
- Contact your Entegy Distributor
3) Setup sessions in track
4) Setup session access rules (optional)
You can create session rules to restrict attendee access to particular sessions based on attendee data.
5) Load attendee profiles
6) Setup tracking session groups (optional)
Automated scanning stations can be set up on a tablet device to enable attendees to scan themselves with the Track app. This avoids the need to have staff scanning attendees.
7) Who scans?
There are several options for scanning attendees into sessions
Staff to scan
- Export session codes to send to staff
- Staff to download the Track app
- Communicate to staff how to use the Track app
Attendees to scan