THIS ARTICLE HAS BEEN ARCHIVED AS OF SEPTEMBER 2019. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN MAY NOT BE CURRENT. PLEASE CONTACT ENTEGY SUPPORT IF YOU REQUIRE ASSISTANCE.
How to map rooms on a floor plan
Once a room is created, it can then be mapped onto a floor plan. Mapping rooms onto a floor plan can make attendee navigation easier around the venue.
Please note: a floor plan page, floor plan image and rooms must be created before floor plan mapping can be completed.
To map rooms onto a floorplan:
- Navigate to Content from the Navigation Menu
- Select your Floorplans page type
- Select the relevant floorplan from the list
- Select Foor Plan Mapping from the right-hand options
- Select a room from the drop-down list in the top left corner
- Click on the floorplan to drop a pin. Multiple pins can be placed per room. Rooms can be deleted by clicking the trash can icon on the pin.
- Click Save in the top menu bar
- Complete steps 5-7 for each room
Please note: each room will need to be selected individually from the drop-down menu, pins dropped and saved before moving onto the next room.